Friday, December 02, 2005

Thrumming

Has anyone else noticed that it's been a full 10 days since I wrapped up my critique of Michelle Malkin's Unhinged -- and still nary a peep from her?

Indeed, the entirety of Malkin's response to my critique of her work over the years has been to pretend that I simply don't exist.

Isn't this someone who likes to brag before her audiences that she unflinchingly takes on her critics?

Or is it maybe just that she only takes on blogging critics who don't really exist?

Ah, but she does have time to depict Janeane Garofolo as "unhinged" -- while bandying the same line of rhetoric that was pretty thoroughly examined in the series, and pretty thoroughly found wanting. (It isn't conservatives who act unhinged? Really?)

I guess that, in order to be deemed worthy of a response from Malkin, you have to descend into the gutter that she so vigorously decries.

Now why is that?

No comments: